Want to contribute to Ecopict?
Are you a blogger looking to share your eco-friendly journey? Or do you just have some unique content on the green-living style that you’re looking to get published?
The good news is Ecopict accepts submissions from individual guest bloggers!
Please make sure to read our guest post guideline what Ecopict Contributors need to know so you have an understanding of what we are looking for in writers.
If you want your read and your contribution accepted, it’s important you read the submission guidelines below before submitting your work. It’s also important to review the site so you understand the overall theme and tone.
Article length: 800+ words
Blog topics are eco-friendly related such as sustainable fashion, green lifestyle, sustainable business tips, zero waste, sustainability, environmental causes, organic food… Please review our website to understand the topics that have been covered.
– Content needs to be unique, well-written and well-researched with useful information as expected by our discerning readers.
– Original content only (once published on our site, please do not publish it afterward)
– It is recommended that each article include 2 images at least. (Format: .jpg or .png; Size: 640 x 426 (min.); Sourcing: links to the images)
– We can offer an external link to your own website but any references to your Amazon store or other affiliate programs are strictly prohibited.
– Bio: Please provide a brief biography outlining your expertise (max 50 words) to create a user profile (optional).
Email your submission to Contact@ecopict.com with the following attachments: Word Doc of your article and images in acceptable formats.
We will inform you if the post is approved or not. If not, you can send the article to other green blogs.
Final editorial approval rests with Ecopict. We reserve the right to edit posts as required to fit the style, voice, and expectations of our readers.